Robin Piesse specialises in marketing, product development and communications in the spatial information arena.
She has a unique skill set honed through 30 years’ experience in the geospatial sector at the interface between government, industry and the community. Robin has held senior management roles focused on business growth, market needs and business transformation.
Robyn is skilled in the development of business cases and benefits realisation plans and these have lead to the delivery of innovative scientific projects and client focused products and services.
She has successfully led and delivered on multi-disciplinary, complex and technical, cross-government and enterprise wide capital projects; transforming existing sales and service delivery environments. She has achieved long term change through an ability to engage and influence at all levels, including executive and non-executive boards.
Much of Robin’s success is been due to her ability to positively engage with technical and scientific teams and clients, leading to the successful development, communication, promotion and sale of complex spatial information product and services.
Her warm professional manner and commitment to her customers have won her accolades from both. She fuses business implementation of innovative technology with a strong and empathetic communication style to deliver real bottom line results.
Her areas of expertise include:
• Market Strategy, Strategic Market Assessments and Marketing Plans
• Communications Strategies and Implementation
• New Product Development and Product Management frameworks and practices
• Community and Stakeholder Engagement strategies and implementation
• Program and Account Management
• Channel strategy and management frameworks
• Business Transformation and Change Management
• Product Innovation
• Public and media relations